Laughter, Giggles, Moans and Groans
A Weekend Workshop Dedicated to Creating The Hot, The Playful, The Sacred and The Extraordinary in Your Bedroom and Beyond.
Known for their humor and straight talk, internationally known sex educators Pamela Madsen and Mac S. McGregor will support you in growing the seeds of your own desires, and learn new skills without shame and with intense pleasure in this weekend long non-residential workshop.
The workshop will be clothing on during the day with a nudity optional lab opportunity on Saturday evening.
Here’s “the thing” about sexuality; sometimes we talk the sexy and the pleasure right out of sex! And if you are like most people, you want to get out of your brains just for a little while, and you want to get into your bodies. You are yearning to laugh and to play.
When was the last time you played with your sexuality? When was the last time you did something different?
To truly experience what it is to have sexual freedom, we need to cultivate our erotic imagination. For each of us, our sexual freedom and playfulness lies in our ability and willingness to create a sexuality of our very own. Forget normal. In truth, what works for doctors and some psychotherapists putting the human experiences into boxes of normal and not normal does not always serve us when it comes to sexuality. Sexuality is often politically incorrect. And of course, that being said, “Safe, Sane and Consensual” is always a part of what Mac and Pamela teach.
What if we were each invited to view our sexuality as a work of art, and we handed you a blank canvas that was the size of the biggest wall you had ever seen, and an endless supply of colorful paints, pencils and markers. What if we invited you to fill this tremendous blank canvas with your erotic desires? What if you felt truly free enough to create your very own sexuality without shame, judgement or inhibitions? What if we invited you to play in your sexuality?
The human erotic imagination may be one of the golden keys to having an extraordinary sex life. So many of us are raised with a spoken and unspoken understanding of what is allowable and what is not, when it comes to having sex. We are raised with this idea of what is “normal’ and “approved” and what is “kinky”.
Quite literally, for many of us our erotic imagination get’s shut down and we are left with a very short list of what is allowable for us in our expression of sexuality. Everything else is somehow made “taboo” or “dirty” or “not normal”.
That leaves us either filled with shame over desires that we may think are wrong, or we simply become numbed out to the possibilities.
For others, we may simply have not explored how to cultivate our erotic imagination. So what makes up our erotic imagination? What are some tools to free up and explore our erotic imagination?
So let’s go Beyond Fifty Shades of Sexy!
You will walk out of this weekend workshop designed for all genders, singles and couples with some wonderful ideas about how to create the playful, hot and sexy in your bedroom and beyond.
Do you want sexgasms, playgasms, orgasms and laughgasms? Then this is the perfect raucous, information-packed, fun, play shop for you. Mac and Pamela will discuss and demonstrate an extraordinary array of toys, techniques, and ideas to get your own erotic imagination going!
You will learn all kinds of ways to extend pleasure until you are squealing with delight! And we are talking about with all of your partner’s parts and your own.
Want a taste of what you will learn?
Participants will discover that both the giving and receiving of touch is not only fun and delicious, it’s also transformational and healing. Through a series of mini-lectures, demonstrations, movement, breath and touch exercises, we will open our hearts to what is possible through the power of touch.
What you will explore:
- Communication and Boundaries – Overcome the fear of setting limits and be comfortable with your own boundaries. Explore your own “pleasure ceiling”, and challenge yourself to raise it.
- Mindful Practices – Movement, breath and meditations will be offered to help participants become present to the subtleties of giving and receiving touch.
- Touch Explorations – Through guided exercises, improve your touch skills and deepen your capacity to connect with self or partner(s).
- Receiving Pleasure – Utilizing conscious relaxation, verbal/non-verbal communication and active receiving, we will heighten our ability to become more present to pleasure.
- Curious about “Fifty Shades of Gray”? We got that! Truth is, that what is known as Bd/Sm is a thrilling play of power, sex, and creativity.
- Mac and Pamela will introduce you to role and power dynamics, exquisite toys, and some of their favorite tools for creating a new kind of play and some incredibly hot sex for you to try on your own.
- Explore Sexual fantasy. Allowing ourselves to travel freely in our own mind and explore without shame or putting any labels of judgement around our sexual fantasies.
- We will play with costumes. Do you have a secret sexual alter ego? Who would you be? Have you ever spent time with your sexual alter ego? We will explore that.
- What about consent? Speaking your desires? Asking for what you want and don’t want in a way that can be heard? We will go there too. It’s more than saying the right words. Consent allows you to go deeper into pleasure and we are not taught the tools. You will leave this workshop with the skills of listening to your partner and yourself moment by moment.
- How do you create an invitation for sex? Sounds simple but it often isn’t. We will give you the tools of effective sexual invitation and how to keep your sexual encounters in the “I want more” place to be!
- Understanding one way touch the pleasures of erotic massage. Learn the basics through a live demonstration and even learn how to bring elements of kink into a massage!
Come find out what you can do to make your sex life hotter, juicier, and more passionate! These tools will work for any sexual activity, including yummy vanilla or naughty kink, and can be used by people of all genders and sexual orientations. You’re welcome to come with a partner, a friend, or solo.
Date: Friday, Evening April 10th 7pm to 10pm (wine and cheese reception)
Saturday 10am to 6pm (light lunch served) Dinner break on your own. Optional play shop at 8pm to 11pm.
Sunday: 11am to 4pm (light lunch served) and closing wine and cheese closing reception
Snacks and Beverages will be provided during the weekend.
About Pamela and Mac…
Pamela Madsen is an Integrative Life Coach specializing In Women’s Issues: Sexuality, Fertility, Body Image, Wellness and Rejuvenation. Pamela founded The American Fertility Association and is Co-Director of “Back To The Body: Sensuous Retreats For Women” a first of it’s kind sexuality retreat for women. Pamela has supported hundreds of women and couples to connect to their bodies for the first time, or relight their fire. Known for her playful, vulnerable and forward thinking voice she is a favorite on speaking circuit. Her book “Shameless: How I Ditched The Diet: Got Naked, Found True Pleasure and Somehow Got Home in Time to Cook Dinner” (Rodale) has been a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. She is a sexuality blogger at Psychology Today with a readership in the millions, and has made appearances on Oprah, The TodayShow, and 60 minutes as well as many other news outlets. You can learn more about Pamela here: www.PamelaMadsen.org
Mac S. McGregor is unique in the world of sex and gender education combing his extensive knowledge around sexuality with his unparalleled expertise in Martial Arts and Energetics. A sought after teacher in the world of sexuality from energetics to kink to gender, Mac is known for his extensive knowledge in making sexuality accessible, playful and sacred for everyone. Mac is also an internationally known Martial Arts & Chi Master, has been a world champion martial arts fighter and former U.S. Karate team member. Mac has been honored with the title Shihan and Sensei. Shihan means Teacher of Teachers and He/She who paves the way.
Mac has coached 58 national champions and 29 Junior Olympic champions and holds Black Belt ranking in 17 different styles of martial arts. Mac is a leader and activist in Gender Issues and LGBTQ Rights. The Mayor of Seattle appointed Mac as a Seattle City Commissioner in 2011. This position has enabled him to be a voice and an activist for civil rights, including but not limited to the transgendered and gender non-conforming community. Mac is the transgender and gender non-conforming outreach director for Social Outreach Seattle and a board member for Seattle Counseling Center. He is on the Seattle Police Department LGBT advisory board. Mac has been the volunteer director and is now the VIP Co-Director of the Seattle Erotic Arts Festival. He continuously speaks on panels at numerous colleges, non-profit groups and state and city government on gender & sexuality.
Holiday Inn Express Boulder – Mention Beyond the Bedroom for a 10% discount
4777 North Broadway
Boulder, CO, 80304
Discount Link: btbe.co/hie
Closest to the event and close to restaurants.
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder/Longmont
1410 Dry Creek Dr,
Longmont, CO 80503
In Longmont, but generally a decent hotel.
Best Western Plus
770 28th Street
Boulder, CO, 80303-2343
Have to drive through Boulder with lots of lights, but typically cheaper.
342 2nd Avenue
Niwot, CO 80503
No experience, but looks nice.