Add to Calendar
January 14, 2016 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
$10 or whatever
NOTE: We will be in LONGMONT for this Mark Group
Call for directions!
A Mark Group offers a fun way to meet new people and get closer to people you already know. You can be the center of attention, hang back, or do anything in-between. Playing the three structured games often affords an experience of surprising intimacy, insight, and laughter.
The price for the group is $10 or whatever.
RSVPs do not represent actual attendance, events are listed on multiple calendars.
SUGAR’S TOP 10 REASONS TO GO TO A MARK GROUP:
- A Mark Group is almost always more fun than you think it’s going to be.
- It’s cheaper than a movie.
- It beats sitting at home alone.
- You might actually learn something about yourself.
- You’ll definitely learn something about someone else.
- You could meet the person of your dreams.
- You might get lucky.
- You can expose yourself without taking off your clothes!
- It’s an easy and fun way to invest in your life.
- It’s fun to hear that you’re perfect, whether you believe it or not!
- And if you aren’t convinced by now, you’re just going to have to find someone else to tempt you into a good time!
Mark groups were started by Vic Baranco in the sixties. Lafayette Morehouse, established in 1968, is one of America’s oldest intentional communities.