Chuluaqui Quodoushka LEVEL 2 Workshop
Prerequisite: Quodoushka Level 1
December 5 – 8th, 2019 (Thursday-Sunday)
Chuluaqui Quodoushka 2 workshop (Q2) is about Catalyzing Healthy Relationships
Q2 fosters strong and healthy relationships. This level addresses important differences between men and women while providing tools to engage these differences with honor and respect.
- gain practical knowledge to become a more caring, skillful lover
- experience shamanic ceremony to produce inner breakthroughs and clear away personal and cultural blocks that may undermine your relationships
- enhance your sex life
- infuse your relationships with much more vitality, compassion and joy
Facilitators: Kristin Viken, Karen Krauss & John Kent
This is a 4-day sexuality workshop for singles and couples who have completed a Q1 workshop. Workshop Tuition includes Quodoushka manual, lunches (Fri -Sun) plus snacks. Limited onsite accommodations are available for an additional fee. Once you register you will receive all the information you will need to attend, including travel guidance, workshop location, and what to bring for the workshop.
Registration is limited and subject to confirmation. Additional information will be provided upon receipt of your registration.
Limited Onsite Accommodation
- Dorm style accommodation includes continental breakfast
- Semi-private double room includes continental breakfast
- Private room, private bath, king-size bed includes continental breakfast
- Additional lodging is available on Sunday night
What can I gain from participating in a Quodoushka? Read more about Q’s on our Workshops page.
What do participants say about their Quodoushka experiences? Read what men and women say about the power of Quodoushka on our Testimonials page.
Cancellation Policy: Prior to 30-days before the event, there is a $150 non-refundable fee per person. Less than 30-days of the event, there is a $300 non-refundable fee per person for expenses. Anything less than 7-days and any money put forward is not refundable.