Beginner’s Weekend in Hawaii
January 22-24, 2016 – Honolulu
Learn Tantra Techniques that will transform your sexual love life into one of ecstatic pleasure, harmony and deep emotional connection! No prior knowledge or experience is necessary. There is no nudity in the seminar. The at-home Saturday night practice is optional.
Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving seminars provide the education we never had and always needed in order to have wonderful, real and lasting love, and to rediscover the full potential of our sexual energy.
Rather than a “touchy-feely” course about sex, Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving is a spiritual yet practical guide to being present and intimate with the most important person in your life. There discussion of sex, in the context of celebrating yourself, your partner, your love and of life itself…this should be required learning for all people.
Have you ever felt there must be something more to sexual loving? In just a few days, you will discover the ancient secrets of female and male sexual ecstasy. You will learn to use sexual energy for increased intimacy, spiritual connection, pleasure, harmony and freedom. Turn sex into a relationship practice of healing energy, renewal and transformation.
Are you tired of chasing weak orgasms? Women can experience longer, deeper, faster and more powerful orgasms. Men can orgasm without tiring ejaculations. You can tap into an endless, spontaneous flow of creative, love energy.
In Ancient India, Tantric sex was taught as an art form that every conscious person must master. Now you can learn these ancient and proven skills translated as a 21st century art form and experience harmonious, joyful union.
No explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place in class; optional home play is assigned.
FRIDAY:Please arrive at the seminar location by 6:45 pm on Friday night. Class will end at about 10 pm. We will keep the singles after class for a half hour for orientation.
SATURDAY:Class will start promptly at 10 am. There will be a two-hour lunch break roughly between 1:30 – 3:30 pm. Class will end at 7:30 pm so you have time for home-play. Choosing a partner for home-play is optional for singles. If you have young children at home we recommend organizing child care for the evening so you can have this special time for yourself.
SUNDAY:Class will start promptly at 10 am. There will be a two hour lunch break roughly between 1:30 – 3:30 pm. We will close the class with a special ritual ending by 7:30 pm.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bed pillow for comfort and to be used as props for some of the exercises.
- Your favorite personal refillable water bottle and/or insulated hot beverage mug, both with tight-fitting lids. This helps us tread more lightly on Mother Earth.
- Dress for comfort. Yoga type clothes seem to be the best with layers for cool and warm weather.
- We encourage you to bring the following items to beautify your room: candles/matches, flowers, and personal sacred items. Some items are also available in our “sacred shopping” Tantra store.
- Please refrain from smoking or wearing perfume during the seminar due to the prevalence of allergies/sensitivities.