[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/PT_a-sx8nIA” width=”560″ height=”315″]
It’s great to be in the forefront educating people about sex, intimacy and relationships and meeting others who are out there with a similar mission. We love finding good articles or videos that we can share with you so you don’t have to do the searching. In this video, Megan discusses finding a harness or strap-on that fits your situation and/or your preferences. Megan Andelloux is a Certified Sex Educator, and founder of the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health! You can visit her website at http://ohmegan.com/
Megan brings to life your options and doesn’t neglect to mention disabilities and mobility issues in this video. She also talks about how you carry your weight and she suggests which harness/strap on will fit you most comfortably. If you are in the market for a new harness, make sure you check this video out before you buy so you can save money and time.
Here are some helpful hints that Megan doesn’t mention:
1. Always look for a strap on that you can clean easily. One that the dildo can be removed and cleaned.
2. Make sure the straps fit securely and are not cheaply made so they break. Harnesses can be made from several different materials, so do your research and find the best material for you.
3. Strap- on’s can be used by anyone of any sexuality or gender. Often strap-on’s are used for sex between two women as well as sex between transsexuals, a woman penetrating a man (pegging) and women who like dual penetration.
4. A strap-on or harness can be used for masturbation, mutual masturbation, oral sex, anal sex or vaginal sex
5. Strap on’s can be a great alternative when your partner has Erectile Dysfunction (ED). They can be worn over the male penis and used for thrusting.